Business Opportunity of the Week:
Established & Thriving Six Figure Arkansas Manufacturing Business on the Uptrend
- Manufacturer of heavy duty trusses used in various constructions projects.
- Business also specializes in custom manufacturing of various items, mainly along the lines of farm and construction type manufacturing, metal sales of different types, lumber sales, and a growing and developing retail division comprised of building materials.
- Business possesses a diverse stream of revenue, which has led to increased revenues and increased cash flow.
- Business has expanded its product offering into several entirely new categories while also enlarging their stock of many items they carried in the past.
- Business is investing in growth, even as they try to sell.
- Manufacturing is not limited solely to trusses, but also some customized jobs of various items such as barn doors, etc.
- Formed in 2003 by the current owners, the business grew as the demand from its customers changed and evolved.
- It has been a BIG part of the local community since.
- This is a family oriented business that started just as a truss plant on a shoestring budget.
- Grew steadily in lumber sales despite a lumber yard only 6-7 miles away. Now that business is out of business.
- CBI Team can help with financing through our Loans4Biz (L4B) Program
- If this is not the business for you, but you are interested in acquiring a business, ask us about our Target Acquisition Program (TAP) where we can locate a business that works for your acquisition needs.
Assets: Real Estate: $550,000 (Included in Asking Price)
Equipment = $108,795 (included in Asking Price) Inventory: $150,000 (Included in Asking Price)
Business Value: $333,000 (Included in Asking Price)
$883,000 (Business & Real Estate Combined)